3/11/2010

Another Love (?) message


The waves are still pounding on the shore here about having, or removing, the "Washington Roast" section in our monthly print magazine. Damned if you do, damned if you don't problem. So rather than paddle around in circles, because sharks ate one of my oars, we decided to sink the boat, in other words, give that section the deep six. My intentions are not to have our crew flogged or our readers jumping overboard. This is a ship of fools, more or less, and the cruise we are on together, is intended for everybody onboard to have smooth sail. 


With that as the main mission, we searched out the best new member of the crew, to fill the void and signed on with Will Rogers. Will's humor and his way of looking at the world around him, has made him a classic, well after his passing. We are all proud to be able to replace the current political hog-wash, with writings that prove that nothing has really changed much in Washington D.C. and in government in general. This is by far the best we can do and we hope this puts us back on course.


I couldn’t believe it when I read your “Readers come first…..” article.  Glad I spent the 4 bucks after all. (I was ready to call it quits)  I agree 100% with the first 2 letters...Find one of you original papers, lay them side by side, and go back to basics. You HAD a good thing. Lately, I’d sooner use the 4 $ for toilet paper or my wife’s Better Homes and Garden. Please help. - Rick Lindbeck

1 comments:

MaryJo@IowaTechCafe.com said...

Everyone loved Will Rogers because he equally scolded both political parties from time to time, and was easily amused by what he saw and reported.

Post a Comment