4/28/2010

Old Trick in a Big Way

Often as not, bikers don't need things to be over fancy. We have all seen, and I am sure many have tried, pulling the table cloth out from under a table, set for dinner. I admit that I have tried this, but I will leave it up to you to decide if I was able to do the trick or not. But what we see in this video takes this trick to a whole new level. I would not try this at home, even with adult supervision or even with dishes you got from the GoodWill Store. It reminds me of a card game called 52 pick up I tried to teach my little sister.


1 comments:

MaryJo@IowaTechCafe.com said...

That is awesome!! BMW TV... congrats on the Blogger video player upload and whatever else you had to do for a "clean delivery" on the blog... As a fellow-blogger, should I be impressed? or was it not that big of a deal?

Post a Comment